The 80/20 Rule

I’m definitely an 80/20 person. I believe nutrition is 80% of the program and exercise is 20%. I eat good 80% of the time and the other 20% I eat whatever I want. For me 80% is mental and emotional, and the remaining 20% is physical.   I’ve said for 30 years you cannot work off Continue reading


What’s the Best Exercise?

It makes perfect sense to think that the answer to your weight loss questions equates to exercise. And it does – partially. To reach maximum results, exercise is in the equation, just not nearly as much as you may think.   What’s the best exercise to get rid of my belly? I need to lose Continue reading